Thursday, December 13, 2012

☆Celebrating adulthood☆

Good morning
Yesterday was the beginning of the celebration
Thank you for all the birthday greetings! (*・ω・*)
My life as a 19 years old…
There were many good byes
but, even more than that were the many great meetings (///ω///)
The 20 years old me, is going to just make sure that all these great meetings are strengthen even more ヽ(*´ω`)y
with that, although I'm only like this, please look after me (*゚ω`人)
well then, yesterday I was treated to eat Yakiniku ー(●゚д゚●)
It was my first time eating the heart and tail
The storekeeper was kind enough to even bring the big ones ε-(o´ω`o)
however.. What's that?
Ororo~ ε-(o´ω`o)
I'm not underage anymore, I'm already legal so…
Starting from tomorrow, I'm going to try the many things that I could not do before
I'm still a child at heart but slowly and surely I'm going to try out all these adult flavour in the world (●・ω・)/
Yup, this is just how I am, but please look after me! ♪
There's school and then quickly there's a job waiting
Its really cold but I'll do my best! ☆
Celebrating Birthday like a Bawse

No comments:

Post a Comment